Account Executive, EntreLeadership
Are you looking for a career with a purpose? Do you want the opportunity to be part of a company that’s changing millions of lives for the better? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Ramsey Solutions exists to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission to change the world isn’t easy. We face resistance every day because what we believe is absolutely countercultural. We’re weird. We hate debt. And we actually cut up our credit cards . . . like, for real. We don’t use them in our entire business. Bottom line: We don’t use debt—period. Some of us are still fighting our way out of it, but we aren’t going back in.
The EntreLeadership Team goes to bat for small business owners—teaching them how to WIN. We do this through conferences with world-class speakers, a podcast with over 8 million downloads, coaching to take businesses to the next level, and resources to give leaders a solid game plan.
Our EntreLeadership team is looking for an experienced salesperson with a proven track record of closing deals. We’re not looking for someone who thinks sales is what you want to do, we’re looking for some who has been there and got the t-shirt!
What Winning Looks Like:
- Calling and closing pre-qualified leads through-out the day
- Selling the value of EntreLeadership products and services
- Discovering pain-points through active listening and asking great questions
Skills Needed to Win:
- Confidence and mental toughness
- Competitive spirit and not afraid to ask tough questions
- Energetic, curious, and mature
- Sense of humor is a must
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all ofour team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.