Associate Director, SEO and Content Marketing
Associate Director, SEO and Content Marketing
Are you stuck in a J-O-B? Do you look forward to Fridays rather than Mondays? Then you just need to find your why. Our mission is to provide biblically based, commonsense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. Our mission is why we wake up excited to be game on every Monday morning. It’s why we spend 40 hours a week away from our loved ones. We come to work to serve those outside of our walls. We exist to help those with financial struggles achieve financial peace. If what you’re doing isn’t giving you a sense of purpose and you want to join our crusade to change lives, apply today!
The Marketing Team at Ramsey Solutions is a powerhouse team that focuses on SEO, SEM, email, social media and website optimization—all while building real, life-changing connections with our customers! We serve all 10+ business units at Ramsey to build and maintain the heart, soul and standards we love. We’re serious about succession planning, because the work we do matters—and we want to bring hope to individuals, families, students and businesses for generations to come.
We’re looking for an Associate Director of SEO and Content Marketing to support our Ramsey Trusted business unit.
Here’s what winning looks like in this role:
- Lead a team of SEO specialists and content marketers serving the various business lines within Ramsey Trusted.
- Utilize keyword research and other forms of discovery to identify new content opportunities and to assess market size and fit.
- Oversee the implementation of all SEO-related initiatives supporting Ramsey Trusted, including improvements in site structure, internal linking and schema markup.
- Oversee the development of a comprehensive, multichannel content plan that supports the end-to-end customer experience, with particular emphasis on acquisition and nurturing.
- Review content for tone, voice, clarity and consistency of messaging.
- Partner with our publicity and public relations teams to advance our external backlinking program.
- Identify content synergies and drive content integration into appropriate personalities and business units across the company.
- Report the overall performance of our content ecosystem and the health of our organic search channel to stakeholders.
- Oversee the optimization of existing content to increase SERP ranking and conversion.
- Identify emerging technologies, platforms and partnerships to extend the reach and impact of our content in the marketplace.
Skills needed to win:
- You have at least seven years of hands-on experience in online marketing, including managing organic search strategies.
- You have at least two years of direct leadership experience.
- You have a working knowledge of both technical and content-based SEO practices.
- You have experience in link building with external partners.
- You have experience creating omni-channel content strategies that reach beyond organic search.
- You have extensive experience in driving key marketing metrics tied to traffic, engagement and conversion.
- You are familiar with analytics tools like Google Analytics and keyword research tools such as Moz and Ahrefs.
- You are self-motivated and results driven with an ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment.
- Experience creating content for lead-generation businesses is preferred.
- Experience in local SEO for multi-location businesses is a plus.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we’re not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- Prioritized work-life balance and work weeks that rarely exceed 40 hours
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.