Digital Product Manager (ALL LEVELS)
Onsite Work Only: Franklin, TN
Eight out of 10 Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than 50% of Americans have less than $10,000 saved for retirement. That’s not okay! We’ve been told the lies that debt is normal, credit cards are a way of life, and you can’t buy a car without payments. Enough is enough. It’s time for the Ramsey Boot. Our goal is to cause so much disruption to the toxic money culture of this country that we’ll force the financial industry to shift its strategies and how it operates. We exist to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. For the past 30 years, we’ve helped millions claw their way out of debt and change their family trees. If you’re passionate about joining this rebellious crusade, apply today!
Our Digital Development Team at Ramsey Solutions is 200 team members strong (and counting!). They’ve mastered the complex language of code to create digital products that bring hope to millions of people. Our world-class development team works across 15 digital product areas that help people take control of their money and change their lives.
We are looking for Digital Product Managers to serve as internal evangelists for creating a culture of digitally minded problem solving as well as outside missionaries for ﬁnding new and fresh ways to fuse software and content to create behavior change and instill hope.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Talk with customers frequently, radiating a clear picture of the customer and the problems they face
- Ensure marketers understand the insights gained from customer research.
- Follow trends in the market and how they relate to the product vision.
- Understand and discover problems people would pay to have solved.
- Conduct experiments to improve customer engagement and reduce attrition.
- Prioritize a seamless user experience for the customer.
- Own the problem and solution discovery processes.
Skills Needed to Win:
- Build strong, trusting relationships with the leaders of each craftsperson on the team.
- Provide the data and being able to clearly articulate the impacts of past decision-making.
- Ensure business counterparts are conﬁdent that they understand each business and its constraints.
- Improve customer engagement and attrition.
- Consistently evolve goal setting to become more outcome oriented.
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 1000 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year.)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year.
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit.
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off.
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week.
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors.
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals.
- Casual dress and work environment.
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EEO, including disability/vets