Onsite work only: Franklin, Tennessee
Every day, we talk to people who are $100,000 deep (or more!) in student loan debt. In fact, 43 million borrowers have about $1.5 trillion of student loan debt—that’s trillion with a T. When is enough, enough? We’ve been lied to. The system is broken. This generation is falling into the bondage of debt because of the lack of knowledge and education. But we’re here to debunk the myths that you need to take out student loans to go to college, put up with a monthly car payment, and have a credit score. There’s another way. That’s why our mission is to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If you’re passionate about joining that mission, apply today!
About the team:
Our applications serve millions of users in life-changing ways. We have over 100 developers in-house working across 15 different digital product areas, who all want to help people take control of their money and their lives. Our business leaders understand trade-offs and let their team weigh in on matters of value and effort. Many of our teams deliver to production several times a week (around 700 deployments!) and deliver business value from concept to product in a matter of days. Take a look at our tech team's blog, Ramsey In-House.
What winning in this role looks like:
- Develop scalable and reliable automations for internal business processes using Azure Automation
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT teams to create automations to meet internal business needs
- Maintain existing PowerShell functions, scripts, and modules
- Utilize source control for all production level code
- Maintain security best practices for all automations
- Create and maintain documentation
- Grow fellow team members’ knowledge of automation concepts and design
The skills you need to win:
- Experience with Git and Microsoft products/services (Office 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, Azure, Graph)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Advanced communication to end users and stakeholders, both written and verbal
- Proficient skill in PowerShell programming relating to Integrations and API’s
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Ramsey Solutions was recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Best Workplace in the nation for 2020.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.
EOE, including disability/vets