Position Title: Marketing Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands—operating as Century Communities and Century Complete—along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we’re dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That’s because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you’re a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we’d love to hear from you!
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the development of online and offline marketing strategies and initiatives to generate traffic to on-site communities, supporting all marketing activities for the sales regions. The Century Communities website is our dedicated selling tool and is critical to our organization’s success. This position is largely responsible for maintaining all website content and CMS management related to the Century Complete brand.
- Work with the Director of Marketing to develop the general marketing plan, the marketing budget and the execution of the plan
- Manage the marketing deliverables in collaboration with the Corporate Marketing team, from implementing effectively written Creative Briefs, evaluating creative output against briefs, ongoing project management, and execution of deliverables within the scheduled timelines
- Support the regional sales teams with leading the marketing efforts for local/regional campaigns, new community openings, marketing collateral, and consumer/realtor events and outreach.
- Maintain the Century Complete website and manage the content in the CMS. Includes but not limited to, activating all new communities in the CMS, creating unique promotional landing pages, deactivating sold out communities, troubleshooting changes from the field, loading content
- Management of the CRM and lead nurturing campaigns, analyzing the data and metrics to ensure campaigns meet objectives, includes pulling weekly traffic reports
- Manage digital marketing campaigns and oversee the Google Analytics reporting and analysis
- Oversee the Century Complete signage program and production, managing the sign vendors
- Manage the creation of marketing assets with the Architecture department and established vendor
- Support the DOM with the planning and execution of Century Complete retail centers and marketing displays, including Model Homes, Vignettes and Studios
- Collaborate with the DOM to identify and create a media plan/budget for identified regions, establishing and maintaining vendor relationships with local media outlets
- Collaborate with the Marketing Coordinator on the planning and content development for the Century Complete social media accounts
- Attend industry specific events, expos, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous residential homebuilding Marketing experience strongly preferred
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment, while remaining calm and positive. Able to adapt to changing environments.
- Data driven with strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in on-line marketing and measurement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of Marketing experience, home building and/or real estate experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), CMS and CRM experience
- Management experience preferred.