Senior Financial Analyst
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
About Century Complete
A pioneer in online and affordable homebuying, Century Complete knows what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities, and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career. We’re also a proud Century Communities company, one of the top 10 homebuilders in the U.S. and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row.
Benefits We Offer
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off, and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
We Hire The Best
Century Complete believes everyone should be able to achieve the dream of homeownership. That’s why we offer more home for less money through our industry-leading online “Buy Now” process, providing cost-saving efficiencies that help first-time homebuyers break the rent cycle, while maintaining the same quality craftsmanship and attention to detail that buyers expect from a Century Communities company. As we lead the way in bringing this groundbreaking process to new markets, we’re proud to make homeownership accessible to even more aspiring homebuyers across the country.
We understand that our mission of building, financing, and insuring more home for less money is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker, and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
What You'll Do:
Critical to the success of any homebuilding operation is the trust and relationships with our trade partners and contractors. The Trade Partner Liaison role works with our field construction teams, our accounts payable group and our partners to ensure that accounts payable, Insurance, best practices and trade experience are best in class. The role proactively looks at upcoming payments, insurance and risk events to ensure that all transactions happen smoothly and timely.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Assist divisions in gathering paperwork to proactively setup new vendors and share best practices.
- Review BuildPro completions to ensure all system approvals are addressed timely.
- Review expiring insurance monthly to reduce number of checks held.
- Review receipt of lien releases after each check run to reduce the number of checks held.
- Research and resolve vendor payment issues.
- Answers vendors’ questions.
- Reconcile vendor statements. Process any identified delinquent payments.
- Review Nexus invoices to ensure nothing is in the pending queue more than 7 days.
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to see the proper execution of plans.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports by collecting, sourcing, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Homebuilding payables experience preferred. BuildPro, Nexus, NewStar Enterprise experience a significant plus.
- Proven ability to work independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferred.