Solution Consultant, Data Integration
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Solution Consultant, Data Integration
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manages, oversees and supports the technical Pre-Sale cycle. Such support to include presentations, demonstrations, and site visits to support evaluation projects and establish trust relationship with the customer. All of these activities are to be in close cooperation with the salesperson for each account so as to progress toward the business “close” expeditiously.
- Presents and demonstrates product at various seminars and trade show venues.
- Liaise with Solution Engineering during the execution of Proof of Concept
- Provides technical sales liaison with Product Engineering. Remain current with the product functions and features, and with alternative products in the markets Qlik serves.
- Keeps up-to-date with versions of supported operating systems, database management systems and network transport protocols.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- More than 5 years of technical experience, preferably in a software organization.
- Experience with Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.
- Proven ability to work with the sales team during all aspects of a sales cycle.
- Proven ability to facilitate the closing of large deals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to project a confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Experience with Hadoop.
- Deep understanding of the Big Data market.
- Experience with RDBMS.
- Experience with replication or ETL tools is considered a plus.
- Experience with Cloud technology is considered a plus.
- Hands-on Experience is considered a plus.
- Fluent in German and English
DEU - Munich (Primary)
DEU - Düsseldorf
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.