Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is currently looking for a Janitor to join our team! This position entails cleaning and maintaining BioFire Diagnostics' facilities to ensure they are acceptable and orderly. We have the following shifts available:
Monday - Friday 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Monday - Friday 10:00 pm - 6:30 am
Friday-Sunday 6:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday-Sunday 6:00 pm - 6:30 am
• Clean in GMP and or clean room environments where PPEs or other gowning and entrance/exit procedures must be followed.
• Responsible for cleaning entryways, hallways, bathrooms, offices, and indoor/outdoor common areas.
• Cleaning floors includes vacuuming, sweeping, moping and using a floor scrubber.
• Clean and disinfect inside & outside urinals/toilets, counter tops, sinks, showers, and replenish restroom supplies.
• Emptying and removing trash from garbage cans inside and outside and disposing as directed.
• Dust and clean windows, blinds, vents, furniture, and mirrors.
• Clean in areas above the head and underneath furniture/fixtures.
• Ensure that all lights are turned off and doors are secured after completing cleaning duties.
• Responsible for completing assigned duties with or without directions.
• Assist in setting up furniture and equipment for special events as scheduled by the department.
• Responsible for assisting in snow removal and application of ice melt during the winter season.
• Clean and maintain custodial equipment used.
• Report any, problems, damage or building repairs needed to management immediately.
• Complete daily reports and/or cleaning logs.
• Request needed custodial supplies and restock supply closet.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must have experience working in and with GMP, Manufacturing clean rooms, or hospital environment. 3+ years of direct full time paid work experience. Or Part time direct work experience may be substituted for full time work experience on a pro-rated basis. High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
• High attention to detail and follow through.
• Receive and follow verbal/written instructions and communicate effectively.
• Demonstrate effective team work with all staff.
• Ability to follow job assignments completely and efficiently.
• Ability to operate custodial equipment such as vacuum cleaners and buffers.
• Basic Computer email and data entry skills.
• Knowledge of MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets), cleaning products and their methods of use.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of diverse people, ability, culture, ethnic background, to maintain good working relationships throughout the company.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).