Software Analytics Project Manager
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
At BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. we make the world a healthier place by providing molecular solutions that lessen the time to medical results and empower healthcare professionals to make better diagnostic decisions.
We are proud to be part of the bioMérieux family and the 5,000+ team members across 12 sites and subsidiaries in North America committed to our mission to help save lives around the globe through the power of diagnostics.
Come be a part of our team and our mission as a Software Analytics Project Manager!
BioFire Diagnostics is looking for a software project manager to lead a group of developers during the development and testing of custom web-based software platforms to display analytics for internal and external customers. The candidate will write project documentation, specifications, and test plans. They will be responsible for all aspects of the Quality System requirements for production level software.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related scientific/engineering field (or equivalent industry experience)
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering or related position
- Strong understanding of the software life cycle and integration with QA test planning and execution
- Good communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and how they apply to software development
- 3-5 years of experience in software project management
- Interest in data presentation and visualization
- Gather information for and write project documentation, specifications, and test plans
- Responsible for all aspects of the Quality System requirements for production level software
- Lead a team of software engineers through all stages of the software development life-cycle
- Work closely with data analysts and project staff from multiple groups
- Communicate project status effectively to stakeholders
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).