Microsoft 365 Administrator
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
The IS department at BioFire Diagnostics is looking for a full-time Microsoft 365 Administrator with advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 applications, endpoint configuration, and security. This position focuses on day-to-day activities to maintain and support the platform's overall performance and participation in global projects that impact Microsoft 365. You will be part of a worldwide team that leads all aspects of the Microsoft 365 administration. This team provides follow the sun support to users worldwide, requiring excellent collaboration skills.
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of BioFire Diagnostics' Quality System.
- To ensure the day-to-day administration of the Microsoft 365 platform's infrastructure and to maintain it in operational conditions
- Participate in weekly meetings with the global platform team to synchronize on run operations
- Defining and evolving strategy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) M365 in accordance with group standards
- Assist local and global teams to configure and support Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management (Intune) and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Assist in Developing and documenting an Operations Manual for run support of the 365 platform
- Incident and Problem Management: will provide expertise for complex incidents and problems, escalation point for L1 and L2, interface with Microsoft Support and various partners
- Participate in projects to evolve or implement the new features of the Microsoft 365 platform
- Day-to-day Operation issues, Service Requests, and Project tasks related to Microsoft 365 platform
- Respond and resolve escalated system incidents, problems or outages and accurately report and document solutions
- Problem determination and resolution within SLA
- Coordinate and manage changes following Change Request management process
- Must be able to produce detailed, accurate technical documentation
This position impacts business critical systems and applications. As such, the duties of this position may occasionally shift in order to meet those needs.
Studies and Experience:
- Ten years of IT technical experience
- Three years of experience administrating Office 365
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information System, or a related field
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator expert certification
- Network+, Security+; ITIL® V3 or ITIL® V4 certifications; other relevant certifications
Skills and Qualifications:
IS (Information Systems) skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing and supporting Office and Microsoft 365 applications
- OneDrive for Business
- Office 365 Licensing
- Office Online
- Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint
- Experience managing Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Management (Intune)
- Familiarity configuring Microsoft Teams audio-visual devices
- Experience with configuring and managing on-prem Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure AD connect
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell cmdlet and scripting (development and optimization)
- Knowledge and understanding of Group policy
- Experience configuring and managing Microsoft Defender for O365 Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Familiar with roles management using Identity Access Management platform Customer service skills:
- Comport self in a friendly, professional, and responsive manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage expectations and professionally resolve difficult conversations
Other Soft Skills
- Motivated and self-directing
- Team-oriented personality: positive attitude and cooperative disposition
- Problem-solving mentality and critical thinking skills
- Efficient planning and organization skills
- Tolerance to change; accepting of feedback
- Be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- This position requires long periods of sedentary work using a computer.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN EITHER SLC, UT, OR DURHAM, NC.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).