* Sales Renewals Representative
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data, and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
Envision yourself at Barracuda!
The US sales renewals team, based in Campbell, CA and Alpharetta, GA is responsible for driving renewal rates across North America. On our team, you will execute strategies to increase customer loyalty, improve renewal retention rates, and drive innovative ways to cross-sell and up-sell our products. This position reports into a Renewals Sales Manager.
What you’ll be working on
- Create and manage sales forecasts via SalesForce in line with set targets, strategic plans, and operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets through accurate forecasting and sales skills.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with our channel and partners in order to identify and close joint opportunities.
- Work closely with team members and assist with coverage when deemed necessary in order to meet team key performance indicators.
What you bring to the role
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong Business Acumen and a clear track record of driving execution, delivering operational Excellence within a renewals environment.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed.
- Drive, conscientiousness and perseverance to conduct outbound sales contacts daily.
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are many opportunities for cross training and the ability to define your next career step within Barracuda. We support employees who want to explore other areas of interest.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits
- Volunteer opportunities