Sr User Experience Designer
Job ID 22-071 - OPEN TO REMOTE
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 220,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We know a diverse workforce adds to our collective value and strength as an organization. Barracuda Networks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to equal employment opportunity and equitable compensation regardless of race, gender, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability.
What you’ll be working on:
- Create high-quality delightful product interfaces for email, network, and application security products.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative user testing to inform and inform design decisions.
- Design highly interactive interface components for web and mobile platforms.
- Collaborate on the design system and interface guidelines.
What you bring to the role:
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience as a senior user experience designer or similar role. Preferably in networking or security.
- You have a demonstrated ability to deliver high quality design output.
- You are focused and work well within a collaborative team environment.
- You can present and articulate design decisions in a purposeful and thoughtful way.
- You have an eye for detail, and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality.
- You have strong familiarity with current web, mobile, and application design trends.
- Proficiency in a variety of relevant tools including Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD, Omnigraffle, FlowMapp, Illustrator, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.
- High-quality health benefits
- Retirement Plan with employer match
- Career-growth opportunities
- Flexible Time Off and Paid Time Off benefits