Veterinary Assistant (Relief)- The Animal Neurology & Imaging Center
$100.00 Sign on Bonus!
The Animal Neurology & Imaging Center is hiring Veterinary Assistants for relief work!
- has strong veterinary assistant skills
- possesses superior customer service skills
- is a team player
- has a flexible schedule
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to self-start
- Provides exceptional and compassionate patient care
- Strong technical skills including venipuncture and catheter placement
- Knowledge of digital radiology
- Possess strong anesthesia / surgical monitoring skills in high risk patients
- Knowledge or interest in advanced cross sectional imaging
- Experience in MRI and CT is highly valued
Current shifts available include day, night, weekends and holidays.
Our hospital is open seven days a week and we see after-hours and weekend neurology emergencies.
Why work at The Animal Neurology & Imaging Center?
The Animal Neurology & Imaging Center is a boutique, neurology only practice located in the beautiful southwest in scenic New Mexico. We specialize in Neurology and Neurosurgery. We are a 4 doctor practice with a high emphasis on education, superior client service, patient care, and communication. We strive to foster a fun, positive work atmosphere with a strong team approach to veterinary medicine.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, apply today!
We look forward to meeting you!