Sr. Supply Chain Analyst
Pathway Vet Alliance is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for over 200+ hospitals across the US. Exciting growth, dynamic and collaborative teams are just a part of what makes Pathway's culture so rewarding and fun!
The Senior Analyst for Supply Chain Operations will be responsible for analyzing complex data related to the US veterinary industry and translating that data into opportunities for improved delivery of care, cost reduction, increased revenue, and to drive operational efficiencies. The Senior Analyst will assist in the creation of the short and long-term strategic direction for all aspects of demand and supply planning, including plans for inventory optimization. The Senior Analyst will also help develop plans for achieving various KPIs. The position is tasked with leading efforts to drive profitability through efficient utilization of products, equipment, and services. The Senior Analyst will promote synergy among all stakeholders of the global supply chain, including Legal, Support Operations, M&A, Marketing, Finance, IT, and Medical Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the routine review, and action planning for key KPI’s across the supply chain
- Assist in the upload, creation, and maintenance of supply planning and forecasting data
- Devise plans and develop, maintain and improve upon best in class performance in forecasting, inventory management, and service levels
- Assist in the implementation, data management, and development of an advanced planning solution(s)
- Lead and influence in a highly matrixed environment and have significant interaction with functional teams
- Devise Supply Chain planning strategy and collaborate with appropriate stakeholders to develop plans, both long-term and short-term, as well as reporting, to optimize costs while improving the customer experience (like-for-like, fill rate, etc.)
- Build and maintain communication channels among all operational groups within the supply chain through information sharing, thought leadership, and tactical and strategic planning
- Deliver analysis and data on supply chain performance (for planning and procurement – inventory levels, equipment costs, etc.)
- Very detail oriented, able to identify anomalies and errors in data, and adept at recognizing trends
- Strong ability to move between tactical and strategic aspects of business
- Proven ability to set direction, clearly articulate a strong point of view and influence others
- Exceptional financial and analytical skills, including demonstrated knowledge and use of spreadsheets and databases
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving and comfort with ambiguity
- Able to assess a variety of information, draw similarities and compile actionable recommendations
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in an analytical role in statistics, accounting, business management, supply chain, economics or similar field. Years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirement.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel (query writing, macros) and Microsoft PowerPoint
- At least 2 years of experience using financial metrics, ratios and calculations, and financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, etc.) to support management decision-making
- Ability to synthesize data and information from multiple sources to develop fact-based analyses and recommendations related to new product/service utilization, product/service portfolio analysis, profitability of new opportunities, capital investments, revenue models, and profit margin analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and persuading senior leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to effectively collaborate across departments to make decisions, achieve goals, and effect change
- MBA or other relevant, advanced degree
- Veterinary industry experience specifically, supply chain operations and/or clinic operations
- Comprehensive understanding of supply chain operations; including inventory management, forecasting, demand planning, sourcing, utilization management, and formulary development
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, vision, and dental, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, pet benefit discount program, wellness program, paid time off, and 401(k) plan.