MARKETING BRAND MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS USA is a global leader in the Beef industry, with over $15 Billion in revenue. JBS’ industry-leading portfolio of customer brands and programs support strong Beef category performance for all of our customers. JBS is seeking an “All-Star” candidate to round out our strong marketing team and help drive strategic growth initiatives for our high performance team.
The Brand Manager drives the performance, equity, and share of our brands by activating distinctive B2B and B2C strategies and tactics for the JBS USA Beef Business. JBS is looking for a passionate, determined marketer to support the team by developing and implementing brand strategies and programs that align with overall business goals. The Brand Manager will interact with sales, business development, category management, operations, technical services, and quality assurance teams to position brands in the marketplace.
- Develop, maintain and update brand standards, style guides, and brand assets to support Retail, Foodservice, and International sales channels. Maintain relevant brand identities based on customer and consumer demand.
- Develop SEO, social media, content marketing, influencer relations, and digital strategies and initiatives across multiple brands and programs.
- Develop innovative, breakthrough Beef campaigns to support Customer Brands B2B and Consumer Brands B2C.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative market research to better identify gaps in the marketplace and exploit JBS USA Beef product and brand opportunities with customers and consumers.
- Develop and communicate go-to-market strategy for brands and new product launches.
- Manage partner agencies to support business and specific brand goals. Manage daily activities with agencies to ensure projects get completed on-time, on-budget.
- Create and revise product packaging (boxes, films, labels, etc) per brand standards, USDA requirements and customer requests.
- Lead private brand product launches and packaging updates thru collaboration with sales, business leaders, program management, customer merchandising and private label teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-7 years of experience in food marketing, communications or related field required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, and/or Agriculture. MBA a plus.
- Prior experience in protein/meat a plus.
- Experience and expertise in digital/social marketing platforms, influencer campaigns, SEO, video, and email marketing.
- Experience executing shopper marketing and account-based marketing programs.
- Ability to translate creative and innovative problem solving skills into strong business results.
- Ability to influence and lead others, including those outside of the marketing team.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft (Excel, Power Point).
- Familiarity with syndicated data (IRI, SPINS, Nielsen, etc).
- Model behaviors that support the JBS values: Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, and Ownership.