Regional Director, Cloud
As we expand our regional field sales and technical expertise to deliver Advanced Technology Solutions to our clients, we are seeking a strong Regional Solutions Director to oversee our Cloud Practice for the US Region. Primary responsibility will be leading a team of Cloud Solution Architects with the prime focus of helping our field sales teams create opportunities, convert opportunities and build long lasting client relationships.
The key measure of success will be increasing our win rate in the market. The key determinant of success will be to convert your understanding of combining a client’s business and technology needs into a compelling solution in collaboration with our OEM partners, that makes us stand apart from competition. The key enabler of success will be to build and lead a team of highly competent and cloud sales centric architects.
This is a remote position - with responsibilities for the entire National Region. The capability occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Cloud Regional Director is primarily responsible for:
- To be the lead technical regional resource for Zones in driving our Solutions to clients. Participate in Cloud Pre-Sales activities at a business level to understand their demonstrated needs and align a technical solution.
- Actively participate in client facing Zones Connect Customer events in Region to deliver our Cloud Solutions message.
- Develop relationships with retail partners to grow our Cloud technology product and services sales and enhance existing solutions message.
- Maintain and grow staff technical certifications in line with service focus areas
- Review, work with the sales teams to respond to assigned RFP’s, RFQ’s and RFI’s that require Solutions team participation in a timely manner; develop professional and profitable SoW’s in response to all project related service engagements.
- Maintain and report on Cloud Pipeline with our sales force, related departments and service leadership
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications and skills:
- 10+ years progressive experience in Cloud and Data Center. Experience in other solution environments such as Workplace Modernization and Network
- Experience in the VAR channel around the various partnering programs is a plus.
- Must have deep understanding of enterprise storage, virtualization, messaging and collaboration platforms. Should be able to articulate capabilities around Data Center centric solutions.
- Proven relationship building and presentation skills with customers, team members and cross-functional leadership
- Project management skills/ability to develop, plan and implement short and long term goals for internal and external processes
- Ability to analyze, develop, establish and maintain efficient office workflow and administrative processes
- Ability to speak and present solutions to C-Level Suite resources at a given client.
- Strong technical writing expertise for pre-sales work and project documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel up to 35%
- Certification or technical expertise in one or more areas beneficial:
- Microsoft Azure and M365 Solutions
- Enterprise Storage and Compute
- Datacenter Management and Operations
- Unified Communication
- Project Management (PMP, ITIL, etc.)
As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we’ve expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond – with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today’s top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners – Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more – to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!