Material Handler (Contract)
Responsible for operating powered equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and counting product. Responsible for checking all inbound and outbound products. Ensures products are free of damage and infestation, product code dates are properly recorded and products match customer requirements.
- Physically load product onto equipment, pallets or totes
- Prepare shipments by picking out the parts and storing away new shipments in the warehouse
- Compare the quantity, quality, labeling, and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing product shipments are complete and correct.
- Changes equipment battery or LP tank and monitors power source as necessary.
- Verify reports to see any discrepancies in inventory or POs
- Assist in physical inventories
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience working in a warehouse environment
- Experience working with computer components (Highly Preferred)