Qlik Sense Developer- Customer Success Organization
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Team
As part of our Customer Success organization and our growing Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will be in a unique position to influence the future direction of the company. Qlik has a creative, team-oriented, and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people that are continuously innovating and improving.
We put tremendous value in teamwork, and we do our uttermost to create a great working environment for everyone in our team. We believe that one of our key strengths is our team composition and group dynamics. As our team is based in several geographical locations, there is a positive, multicultural twist on everything that we do.
As a member of the Data Analytics & Adoption Science team, you will have a direct impact on the reporting assets used by the Customer Success organization. You will have the opportunity to work with a deeply experienced team, a variety of next-generation technologies, and a wide range of challenging projects.
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to make a key contribution for one of the leading companies in the Analytics and Business Intelligence Platform technology space.
Who we’re looking for
We're looking for an open and straightforward individual who has experience working in a SaaS/Subscription business model. The ideal candidate will have been a member of a Customer Success team and/or Support team and is comfortable working in a fast paced, large Enterprise organization. The incumbent should also be adaptable and comfortable working with multiple stakeholders.
Equally important, we're looking for someone who is not only passionate about challenging data exercises but also enjoys creating something new, a work of art. Beyond placing hands on keyboards, we're looking for someone motivated by having a seat at the table and having their voice be heard. Someone looking for an opportunity to leverage their strengths in order to influence stakeholders and drive genuine business outcomes. We're looking for a creative thinker with a continuous learning mindset to add value by helping to shape the direction of Qlik.
How you will spend your time as our next Developer
80% or more of your time will be dedicated to development work. 15% will be allocated towards calls and meetings with stakeholders. The remaining 5% of your time will be allocated toward requirements gathering and other administrative work.
Required Skills and Experience
- SaaS / Subscription business experience
- Ability to connect day to day business operations with departmental and organizational objectives
- Experience working in or with Customer Success teams and/or Support teams
- Experience working in or with Finance teams
- Ability to query, clean, and wrangle data (queries, joins, hygiene, transformations, dates & times, text strings)
- Ability to seamlessly move back and forth between technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to succinctly explain complex topics to a mixed audience
- Provide suggestions on new tools that our operations team should be aware of and using to better meet the needs of our internal customers
- Qlik Sense UI/UX design
- Qlik Sense Set Analysis
- Qlik Sense data modeling over multiple source systems (data lake / Snowflake schemas / FDMs)
- Administration via QMC
- Discipline to establish timelines and key deliverables
- Organized, detailed oriented, and time sensitive
- Innovative, creative thinker with a unique approach to problem-solving
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Qlik Sense developer certification
- Qlik Sense application optimization
- R/Python for integrating algorithms into Qlik Sense
- MS Excel
Business Analysts Toolbox
- Consultative approach to working with stakeholders to identify key business objectives and questions
- Ability to analyze data using standard analytical techniques to identify key insights (analytical frameworks, exploratory data analysis, forecasting, trending, segmentation, funnel analysis, ratio analysis, etcetera)
- Ability to connect analytical insights to business objectives
- Storytelling with data (oral and written)
- Comfortable facilitating meetings and/or presenting to C-level executives
- Proven experience developing Qlik Sense applications, preferably for customer success teams
- Bachelor’s degree or related (Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems/Technology, Math/Statistics)
- Master’s degree preferable
- 3+ years’ experience in business operations, process improvement
- Fluency in English mandatory
- Software/technology industry, or SaaS/Subscription business model mandatory
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in King of Prussia, PA. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
#LI-AG, #associate, #mid-senior
#LI-AG, #associate, #mid-senior