SI Manager US East
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 50,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Alliances Organization
As part of the Alliances organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. With approximately 50,000 customers worldwide, you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
Qlik is looking for an SI Manager to manage our alliance relationship with system integrators in United States East Coast. You should have a proven track record of over-achieving targets in an enterprise software sales company and experience managing alliances with some of the major firms, like Accenture, Deloitte, TCS and Capgemini.
The primary objective is to generate incremental revenue through an indirect business model. The person will be responsible for leading Qlik Regional Alliances efforts to deepen its executive relationships across Regional Alliance’s service lines, grow repeatable revenue in US East Coast and drive new routes to markets via new joint offerings. This role will be the primary focal point between Qlik and Regional Alliances and report to the Manager of US System Integrators.
You will also be responsible for the embedding of Qlik software in service delivery platforms and offerings.
How you will spend your time as our next SI Manager US East
- You are responsible for achieving incremental growth and influencing sales revenue targets with system integrators in United States East Coast
- Identify, define, develop, and drive solution offering development that provides value to the Qlik field in key vertical and horizontal solution areas
- Work with the Qlik sales teams to align system integrator sales motions, manage the discrete pipeline with these accounts
- Drive contribution to Qlik sales throughout all territories
- Manage partner activities as it relates to Marketing, Enablement, and Go to Market Solutions
- Manage quarterly and annual forecast metrics and pipeline development within region
- Build practice capacity to provide the foundation for on-going scalable, sustained channel/partner growth year over year
- You will travel, occasionally outside of the territory, up to 30%
You will be successful if you have
- A strong will to succeed and are self- driven and results oriented
- 10 years of recent channel/partner experience and working knowledge of system integrators and/or management consulting firms and how they work with clients
- Natural leadership ability with sharp business development acumen, who strives for excellence
- Ability to engage, motivate and manage partners
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences & present the business value aspects of the Qlik proposition
- Experience developing joint business models and approaches with system integrators and executing both strategic and tactical business plans
- The ability to apply your strong business acumen and resource management skills in order to meet requirements, and set the example for best practices
- Good communication and customer relationship skills
- A systematic approach & are focused
- Ability working comfortably both independently and collaboratively
- Advanced problem-solving skills allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges
- Ability to develop, build, secure and maintain relationships with key relationships at all levels within a client/collaborator organization
- Demonstrable ability to influence and lead teams in cross-industry collaboration pursuits
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines
You will thrive if you have
- A professional network that includes senior contacts and relationships within regional and global system integrators
- Recent and working knowledge of regional system integrators in US and system integrators globally.
- A strong understanding of regional system integrator alliances; how they go market and drive revenue with clients
Our way of giving back to our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
As part of its commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity, the Company seeks to comply with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need an accommodation due a disability, please contact [email protected]
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity.
Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic.We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability, please contact [email protected].
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”