Senior Data Integration Specialist
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Data Integration Expert
Qlik R&D Customers First team is looking for a seasoned Senior Data Integration Expert to join our team. This candidate will be part of a Global R&D Customer First team. The successful candidate will be an individual contributor with Data Analytics development and architecture experience.
You will undertake initiatives to improve R&D product release quality and deliver key serviceability enhancements that will improve the customer experience and enhance product support’s ability to diagnose and service the product in the field. This position will require occasional customer travel and frequent communication with pre-sales, support and all departments of R&D.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Providing active customer escalation investigations, determining root cause and coordinating and implementing solutions with the extended R&D and support teams.
- Creating and coordinating training and knowledge transfer to customer support and presales.
- Engaging the R&D product release process and establishing a customer advocacy role, whereby the voice of the customer is represented during release sign-off and software development.
- Ensuring root cause analysis are conducted for customer escalations and establishing a consistent practice across R&D.
- Conducting and organizing training for R&D staff regarding the roles and accountability of the customer success processes.
- Identifying and driving improvements to system logging, alarming, and diagnostics;
- Identifying top customer issues seen in field and prioritizing a corrective plan in liaison with customer first leaders.
- Developing process improvements for Quality Engineering for test escapes into the field.
- Collaborating with customer first leaders, solution architects and presales to ensure that best engineering practices are adopted in the field.
- Occasional travel to site as a customer advocate to collect customer feedback and share with teams.
Experience & Qualifications
- Extensive Knowledge in Cloud technologies required.
- Extensive Knowledge in one or more: Snowflake, Databricks, Google BigQuery.
- Knowledge in one or more cloud environments: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge in Hadoop, Kafka (or similar messaging platforms).
- Other Database(s), an asset.
- Deep Troubleshooting and communication skills with proven experience more than 3 years, required.
- Windows and Linux platforms.
The role is located in US.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin! &
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.