Director, Business Systems Analysis
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Director, Business Systems Analysis
As a Director, Business Systems Analysis, you will contribute to the roadmap for Qlik’s IT systems; working with the stakeholders, understanding business needs, prioritizing needs against initiatives and ensuring timely project delivery.
- Leading operational planning to achieve business goals by promoting innovation, standardizing global business processes, streamlining applications and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the global organization.
- Interfacing with other business system managers and team members regarding current and anticipated information systems requirements.
- Developing and deploying requirements, designing and standardizing implementation processes.
- Ensuring that delivered programs meet requirements and all system designs are documented.
- Partnering and collaborating with key stakeholders to establish strategy, planning and support to achieve business goals.
- Participating in defining business intelligence requirements for projects and data requests.
- Driving the analysis of business requirements to transform them into thought out, well designed initiatives and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems or related field.
- 8-10 years of similar experience in the area of Business Systems Analysis.
- Proven track record delivering IT projects using varied approaches for packaged applications as well as internal and externally developed applications.
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, methods, and standards.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, NetSuite and enterprise software an asset.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proven experience implementing process changes across business units.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills with all levels of an organization.
- Experience translating business requirements into clear, concise and functional processes.
- Experience managing a matrix team consisting of employees, contractors, and vendors with various skills and disciplines.
- Exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in a fast paced dynamic IT environment.
The role is located in US or Canada.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin! &
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.