Customer Success Engineer Analytics
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Customer Success Engineer - Analytics
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our customers' needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
The Customer Success Engineer will work alongside Customer Success managers to provide system architecture and development strategy advice to our most advanced customers, ensuring that implementations are timely, successful, scalable, secure according to best practices.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
You will support and advise Qlik’s customers to integrate the Qlik platform within enterprise deployments, integrating third-party products while leveraging on-premise and cloud platforms to assure high performance and availability. In order to do so you need to be comfortable with the concepts of “dev-ops” methodologies, scripting and security.
- Understand Qlik’s in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik’s best practices and standards
- Advise customers on highly scalable technology solutions that integrate Qlik products with customers’ enterprise systems
- Providing hands-on assistance with designing and provisioning secure and scalable Qlik environments for on-premise and cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Solve client technical issues and providing coaching to client technical staff on the Qlik platform
Scope of role focuses on 1 of 3 specializations:
- Technical Architect: Implements, troubleshoots, and optimize solutions leveraging on-premise/hybrid-cloud/SaaS
- API Developer: Build and troubleshoot solutions to embed analytics, extend Qlik platform, provide custom security or automation
- Data Scientist / Integrator: big data developer designs solutions capturing and analyzing data from big data and data integration technologies to make data-driven decisions, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 30% once Covid restriction are lefted.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field, or related industry experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience managing internal and/or external clients in the delivery of large infrastructure solutions, including server, storage and network infrastructure planning
- Hands-on experience designing and deploying complex solutions on-premise and in the cloud
- Understanding and experience working in Windows environments
- Experience with deploying and managing applications in cloud environment (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Familiarity with server hardware selection, design and troubleshooting
- Understanding of enterprise platform topics like High Availability, Load Balancing, and Storage
- Understanding of application layer protocols, such as HTTP/S, TCP/IP, UDP and Web sockets
- Demonstrated understanding of networking and firewall concepts
- Experience with SSO-related software such as ADFS, SiteMinder, OpenSSO, Auth0, Okta or other SAML providers
- Understanding of enterprise platform security and concepts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong client-facing consultative skills, able to act as a customer advocate
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik - Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward.
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Career progression pathways, mentoring program, innovation & technology, and a flexible, diverse and international work environment.
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you an extra day off to change the world and another one for your personal/professional development.
- In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs. Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Curious about our R&D opportunities? Check out our R&D careers page here!
- Visit our LinkedIn and Youtube and follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik / @lifeatqliklund or Twitter @Qlik for more interesting insights into Qlik!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”