What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Blendr.io is a powerful integration platform that originated in Ghent, Belgium. Blendr.io has been recently acquired by Qlik, and now we are looking for a technical team lead position for our integration team based in Bangalore, India.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
The Blendr India team is responsible for supporting customers in the use of the Blendr.io platform and for creating and maintaining over 500 SaaS connectors.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- 3-5 years of relevant technical experience preferred Integration experience with Dell Boomi/ Oracle Integration
- Advanced experience in API’s: REST, SOAP, GraphQL, oAuth, paging
- Advanced experience in web development and data formats: JSON, XML, HTTP protocol, etc.
- IPAAS or ETL experience is a huge plus
- Experience working with SaaS tools and marketing & sales software is a strong asset (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads …)
- Coding background, preferably in PHP
- Proficient in SQL queries, a good understanding of relational data models is a plus
- Motivated, pro-active, you have eyes for details, IT is your passion
- Able to handle multiple projects and changing priorities
- Customer and result oriented approach
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with a proven ability to effectively communicate with customers and partners – Business English mandatory
If you find this position interesting, please send us your CV/Resume in English as soon as possible, as we are continuously working on finding the right talent.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.