Solution Architect, Data Integration Focus
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a values-driven organization with an open, diverse working culture, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Qlik Active Intelligence Platform
Our product portfolio is comprised of three major product families which enable our customers to build governed real-time data pipelines, gain insights from their data and drive automated action:
- Qlik Data Integration (QDI)– supporting DataOps through real-time data streams, Change Data Capture (CDC), DWH Automation, Data Lake creation and Data Cataloging with Qlik Application Automation for automated workflow integration with many 3rd party systems
- Qlik Data Analytics (QDA)– self-service analytics and visualizations driven by Qlik’s unique Associative Engine, augmented by AI-powered insight generation, conversational analytics, machine Learning, purely browser-based and fully embeddable
- Qlik Data Literacy-as-a-Service (DLaaS)– Qlik’s global initiative to increase data literacy and data competencies for all members of an organization
Our customers are free to choose any of the above components individually or all products in combination which we call the Qlik Active Intelligence Platform. It is available as full SaaS offer, true hybrid, or customer-managed deployment.
Solution Architect, Data Integration Focus
Sounds interesting so far? Well, if you’re looking for a role with diverse responsibilities in which you can leverage and expand your Data Integration skills in particular and Data Analytics & BI experience comes in handy, if you enjoy working as member of an agile team of 10-12 Presales colleagues in the DACH region both with our largest, most strategic customers and partners as well as with medium-sized companies, if you appreciate a flexible work environment, collaborating closely with our Sales, Marketing, R&D, Product, Consulting and Customer Success teams while staying on top of Qlik’s own and our competitors’ latest product developments, if all this could keep you motivated every day, then this position might be right for you!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manages, oversees and supports the technical Pre-Sale cycle. Such support to include presentations, RfP processes, demonstrations, and site visits to support evaluation projects and establish trust relationship with the customer. All of these activities are to be in close cooperation with the salesperson and customer success manager for each account so as to progress toward the business “close” expeditiously.
- Presents and demonstrates product at various seminars and trade show venues.
- Liaise with Solution Engineering during the execution of Proof of Concept
- Provides technical sales liaison with Product Engineering and R&D. Remain current with the product functions and features, and with alternative products in the markets Qlik serves.
- Keeps up-to-date with versions of supported operating systems, database management systems and network transport protocols.
- Produce collateral like customized presentations, Community articles and white papers for re-use across the Qlik eco-system
- Support Partner and Sales enablement activities
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- More than 3 years of relevant technical experience, preferably in a software organization.
- Experience with Data Warehouses and Data Lakes.
- Proven ability to work with the sales team during all aspects of a sales cycle.
- Proven ability to facilitate the closing of large deals.
- Proven ability to demonstrate software and articulate the technology during the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to project a confident attitude and professional demeanor in all customer interactions.
- Excellent communication skills to convince both business and technical audiences
- Deep understanding of the Big Data market.
- Experience with RDBMS.
- Experience with replication or ETL tools is considered a plus.
- Experience with Qlik products or other Data Integration or Data Analytics solutions is considered a plus
- Experience with Cloud technology is considered a plus.
- Experience with Hadoop is considered a plus
- Hands-on Experience is considered a plus.
- Fluent in German and English
DEU - Munich (Primary)
DEU – Düsseldorf
DEU – Remote
AUT – Vienna
AUT – Remote
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.