Account Executive, Data Integration - Nordics
Account Executive, Qlik Data Integration
Qlik’s Data Integration Platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data structures by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. It enables a DataOps approach and drives agility in the analytics process through automated data pipelines that stream between transactional systems, next generation cloud, data lake and data warehouses to provide actionable data on-demand.
Relied upon by more than 2,000 customers worldwide, including half of the Fortune 100, Qlik’s Data Integration Platform comprises the market-leading data integration capabilities of Attunity, now a division of Qlik, along with data management and cataloging from the acquisition of Podium Data. Built for an open ecosystem this works alongside any technology and any analytic solution. When combined with Qlik’s own market-leading data analytics platform this creates an end-to-end solution that helps our customers optimize the use of data and make quicker, better business decisions.
The Account Executive is responsible for developing and executing Sales & Marketing activities for the Nordics Region (Sweden, Denmark & Norway) as part of the EMEA Sales strategy, ensuring revenue goals are met within this region.
If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
- Experience and understanding of the Big Data, Data Integration, Application Integration, and Business Intelligence markets. Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Database and/or Business Intelligence software products and concepts. Experience selling Replication solutions.
- Technical background would be advantageous
- At least 6 years of successful sales experience with enterprise software. (Deal sizes $200,000 – $1,500,000 plus.)
- Successful track record as a new name salesperson (latest 3 years demonstrating overachievement of personal targets/goals).
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles involving pre-sales.
- Work experience in both an early stage and a large organization – an advantage.
- Good understanding of SAP solutions and customers a plus due to our new market offerings.
- Track record of working with Partners to win business.
- Good network of existing senior executive contacts within enterprises in the respective territory.
- Educational should be degree level (or equivalent)
You will be successful if you have:
- Swedish, Danish/Norwegian and English at a native-speaking level.
- Results driven with a focus on revenue growth.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- IT literate (Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Use of a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Team player with a strong work ethic with a ‘can do’ and flexible attitude
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is preferably located in Copenhagen, Denmark. Alternatively, Gothenburg or Stockholm, Sweden.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form