Sr. Customer Success Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 12 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a values-driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world.
Customer Success Manager
Delivering Customer Success is a top priority for Qlik, and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our customer’s business objectives, creating alignment around their success plan, and executing at the right time is key to this role. The Customer Success Manager sits at the center of this activity.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Customer Success Managers are responsible for becoming experts in customer use cases, needs and business outcomes to proactively identify how our products, services and value proposition can best drive and support our customers’ objectives. You will develop an understanding of Qlik products and services to provide high value-added advice to customer stakeholders at all levels.
- You will drive adoption of Qlik at all stages of the customer journey, while positively influencing customer satisfaction, maximizing the value of customer investment, and converting them to Qlik promoters.
- Create a joint success plan (CSP) with customers, outlining the use cases, outcomes, and key business value to be achieved, with corresponding success criteria.
- Strong understanding of key roles (marketing, finance, HR, sales) and metrics for success for success across all customers. Dives into customer financials and news to better understand signal, opportunities, and risks. Understand company business priorities from public statements and turn those into business initiatives to drive customer success.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular touch points for tactical items and perform quarterly health checks for strategic outcome alignment.
- Confidently drive customer business success via Qlik platform adoption within assigned book of business, as measured by increased use of licenses, features and functionality.
- Identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Identify and/or develop upsell and renewal opportunities and partner with appropriate cross-functional teams to progress.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding, and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor to each customer helping to drive continued value of our products and services, while you provide thoughtful leadership, challenging business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 30% once COVID-19 restrictions are no longer in place
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Customer Success[CM1][JS2] Manager role or similar and 10+ years relative business experience.
- General knowledge of/experience in the SaaS/Software industry, with the ability to learn about and understand enterprise software products and business solutions
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical skills to so solve complex business problems; including,
- Able to quickly understand a customer’s business landscape, its’ issues, take ownership and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence and increased revenues.
- Excellent communication demonstrated through listening and presentation skills, presents views clearly, solicits opinions and concerns, facilitates open discussion. A strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly at the C-level. Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- English mandatory, Spanish or Portuese a plus
- Security Clearance a plus
Bachelor’s Degree, Master's Degree a plus
USA – Remote
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of our workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected category or characteristic. If you need assistance due to a disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.