Total Rewards Analyst
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes.
We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Global Total Rewards Team
The Global Total Rewards Team is a part of our Culture and Talent Organization. As part of the Total Rewards team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving.
The Total Rewards Analyst role:
As a Total Rewards Analyst, you will help build an innovative, competitive, and cost-effective total rewards strategy and delivery system for Qlik. You will support the development, implementation, maintenance and communication of the Qlik’s rewards programs, including compensation, benefits, recognition, and well-being.
How you will spend your time as our next Total Rewards Analyst
- Providing subject matter expertise to business stakeholders and developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Administering compensation management systems and providing market pricing support to business stakeholders
- Driving policy, governance, and customer support for rewards programs including design, analysis and administration of compensation, recognition, benefits, well-being and mobility programs
- Administering benefits and well-being programs, partnering with business stakeholders and colleagues within C&T
- Researches and responds to complex questions from employees and leaders regarding interpretation of benefits plans, including eligibility and covered services.
- Instilling data integrity to compensation programs by conducting regular audits between the HR system and compensation management system
- Supporting special projects as needed
You will be considered for the role if you have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Global Total Rewards/HR experience
- Minimum of 3 years of broad-based compensation experience for a global workforce
- Global compensation, rewards and/or HR experience
- Experience in or exposure to technology industry
- Benefits experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Advanced critical thinking, judgement, and analytical skills to allow execution of multiple complex priorities simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as applicable to a wide array of audiences, from employees to vendors to executive leadership
- A critical thinker with the judgment and analytical skills to allow execution of multiple complex priorities simultaneously
- An enthusiastic seeker and user of data to manage programs and make decisions
- A team member who maintains a positive attitude and is willing to go the extra mile
- Able to work independently, take ownership of work and hold yourself and others accountable for success
- A strong communicator able to adjust your style and delivery to various audiences
Waltham, MA, King of Prussia, PA, or Raleigh, NC.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Teamwork for Results, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting Qlik.org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram lifeatQlik and on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
“Proof of full vaccination required before start date.”