Inside Customer Success Manager
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world.
Do you feel you have the skills and mindset to help us succeed in our mission? Are you looking to advance your career in an exciting industry with a market-leading company? If so, please read on! You may be just the person we’re looking for.
The Customer Success Organization
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik, as we are committed to delighting our customers at every step of their journey. Understanding our customers’ needs and creating the right engagement for each customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone of our strategy to ensure customers realize the maximum value from our software and services. Goal is to create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
How you will spend your time as our next Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success at Scale team helps customers succeed with our products! We manage customer relationships and understand their strategy, business goals and technical landscapes to deliver measurable outcomes, driving adoption of Qlik products and services on a scalable and replicable fashion.
Customer Success at Scale is a newer team, and we will also look to you to share your thoughts and feedback on how to build and improve our systems and processes. Additionally, you’ll play an important role in shaping and improving the customer experience, by sharing customer feedback within Qlik and working in a highly collaborative environment, with a diverse group of talented people, who are continuously innovating and improving to drive amazing customer outcomes.
Here’s a quick list of what you’ll be doing:
Working via remote engagement with a portfolio of up to 10 enterprise customers to ensure they are on track to meet their goals with Qlik. Some examples of what this would involve are:
- Collaborating with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers, understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in Qlik’s products.
- Creating and executing success plans for each customer;
- Running Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with each of your accounts;
- Driving adoption of Qlik products and accelerating time-to-value
- Monitoring and improving customer satisfaction metrics;
- Tracking accounts to identify churn risk and working proactively to eliminate that risk;
- Identifying and/or developing upsell and renewal opportunities and partnering with the appropriate teams to progress.
- Developing, preparing, and nurturing customers for advocacy.
- Working with the Customer Success Engineer to maintain and develop Business/Technical Champions.
- Partnering with other CSO teams to ensure that account issues are managed through to successful resolution - Use EWS (early warning signal).
What you’ll get from us:
- Full training on how to support our customers, as well as ongoing training to keep you at the top of your game;
- Plenty of opportunities for you to grow and advance – a career, not just a job;
- A highly collaborative environment, and a fast-paced, global team to work with;
- The empowerment to directly impact the success of our customers;
- Plenty of ways to give back to both global and local communities;
- A fun office and the flexibility to work from home when you need to!
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Always think of the customer first, and are passionate about providing amazing customer experiences;
- Have a flexible mindset, and can adjust on the fly to balance competing priorities and projects;
- Have excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with a strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization;
- Can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly, and build trusted relationships with customers;
- Can understand and communicate technical and business concepts and needs to diverse audiences;
- Have creative problem-solving skills, that you can apply to diverse and complex issues;
- Want to excel in your role and grow your career;
- 1-5 years of experience in customer-facing roles – ideally focused on customer success, but sales, consulting, project management, etc. may also be considered (bonus if in a software or SaaS/XaaS company);
- Ability to quickly understand our customers’ needs, take ownership, and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms their business, drives operational excellence and adds value.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (relevant degrees could include MIS, Computer Science, Business, etc.)
- General knowledge of/experience in the SaaS/Software industry, with the ability to learn about and understand enterprise software products and business solutions;
- Business level English is mandatory
This is an individual contributor role managing a portfolio of up to 10 customers.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is based out of our offices in Boston, MA or King of Prussia, PA. Minimal travel is required for this role – generally speaking, you will be working with customers remotely. If you think this position is interesting, we enthusiastically encourage you to apply with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
“For US job openings, candidates must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to be considered for employment with Qlik."
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.