About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers .
We seek a Data Analyst for the Data Insights team. The team’s mission is to empower studios with the insights necessary to create amazing player experiences. In this role, you will equip all studios with tools and guidance by designing data models, building visualizations, ensuring all product analytics needs are acquired, and more.
Who You Are
- You are passionate about games and find the opportunity to work with game data exciting
- You love data; interacting with datasets, gaining insights, and answering complex questions is how you like to spend your time
- You are proficient working with all types of data; you know how to pick the best tool for the job
- You take pride in building amazing visualizations
- You enjoy designing and optimizing data models capable of answering many multi-disciplinary questions
- You are constantly trying to increase the value of data for our stakeholders ; you look beyond their questions and identify additional insights
What You Will Do
- Partner with our game teams to learn about their games, player experience aspirations, and the questions that need to be answered
- Transform raw data into clean, highly optimized datasets
- Create reports and dashboards using the latest visualization tools and technologies
- Help define the engagement model, and establish the processes, which enable us to support game teams in the best way possible
- Collaborate with platform engineers to continuously improve our ability to meet analytics needs of our stakeholders
- Promote a culture of quality, reliability, and customer-focus
- Passion for games
- Expert knowledge in advanced SQL
- Experience building dashboards using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, or equivalent
- Experience with data transformation and modeling tools such as dbt, Apache Airflow, AWS Data Pipeline, or equivalent
- Ability to understand, and write, code in Python or equivalent language
Our commitment to you
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.