Senior Brand Marketing Manager
About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 230 likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a likeminded Senior Brand Marketing Manager to oversee the global strategy and execution for our corporate brand and support the Product Marketing team on the execution of integrated brand marketing campaigns for our new AAA gaming IPs. This role sits within the Global Strategy & Marketing Group and is steward of the identity and reputation of ProbablyMonsters and its world-class games. This is a meaningful role with growth potential that reports to the Head of Global Strategy and Marketing.
Who You Are:
- You are a brand builder, a strategic and creative thinker, and a clear communicator.
- You have an attitude for learning, trying new things and framing perspectives in new ways.
- You thrive in environments that constantly evolve and when guiding and empowering your team.
- You are a connector of people, proactive by nature, and accountable for impact.
- You value working in a positive, inclusive, excellent, and creative environment of game creators.
- You are proficient at current and emerging social media platforms that Gen Z audiences love.
What You Will do:
- Develop holistic integrated marketing plans that include PR, virtual and physical event streaming, web, CRM, SEO, social media, advertising, and channel marketing for our brands.
- Drive all strategy and execution of all corporate campaigns with owned and paid channels.
- Partner with product marketing to execute campaigns for each game and bring their vision to reality.
- Partner with Product Marketing, Publisher Relations of console/pc platforms and in-house Creative Services to ensure that all touchpoints with consumers are consistent and on brand.
- Build the Digital Marketing strategy and customer lifecycle/CRM/Web.
- Maintain our corporate website and create new web pages for new upcoming brands.
- Manage the PR corporate vision through a holistic PR roadmap.
- Plan a cross channel media plan centered around Gen Z’s digital ecosystem.
- Partner with the human resources team for internal communications, recruiting boards, evergreen SEO media buys, focused on growing our brand equity with likeminded developers.
- Measure performance of advertising campaigns and implement real time social content.
- Approve annual and campaign-specific media planning and buying, including large-scale media deals; monitors investments, and evaluates return on investments.
- Partner with in-house creative services team, manage external creative and media agencies.
- Partner with product marketing to create a consumer segmentation for all our games.
- Analyze syndicated and own research to build a gamer’s journey, media usage, and track performance.
- Establish team priorities, develop frameworks, work processes, procedures, and monitor work volume and agency projects and budgets to deliver on time, on quality, and on brand.
- 8+ years of relevant marketing, brand, and communications experience within the videogame industry.
- Minimum three years of experience leading direct reports or cross-functional teams.
- Strong track-record of developing breakthrough marketing communications.
- Brand marketing experience in consumer goods, entertainment media, or consumer technology.
- Deep knowledge of advertising agencies, creative development, and content production.
- Knowledge of media planning, buying, and executive-level media negotiations.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with brand and business partners.
- Knowledge of consumer research techniques.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent.
- Experience working at a videogame developer is a plus.