Graphic Design Lead
About ProbablyMonsters™ Family of Studios
ProbablyMonsters Family of Studios is developing 3 simultaneous AAA games in multiple genres. Since our launch in 2019, we have built 3 studios so far. Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer game to be exclusively published by PlayStation. Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game and our RPG Team has a next-gen open world experience in progress.
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in game development history at $200 MILLION to continue building long-lasting game studios. We are committed to providing our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ like-minded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allow for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Graphic Design Lead with Senior or Director level experience in the gaming space to join our creative services team. This is a high-impact opportunity to work with creative leadership across the company. We are building a Creative Services team skilled in art, video production, graphic design, copy editing, web UX, sound, and music to support our business, marketing, and game development efforts at every stage of production. Depending on the stage at which each project is, you’ll be involved from concept development to public-facing marketing content.
Who You Are:
- A Senior or Director level Graphic Designer.
- Collaborative. You are able to give constructive feedback and translate feedback from other disciplines into creative solutions.
- An expert and passionate Designer. Skilled in design, composition, and typography, and motion graphics.
- Able to take criticism and feedback from other disciplines and provide solutions.
- You have excellent taste and aesthetics.
What You Will Do:
- Help ensure the quality of our visual identity is strong, fresh, and consistent.
- Visual design for myriad marketing, web, social media assets.
- Work with development teams and creative agencies on game and studio branding, logos, and style guides.
- Collaborate on and push the quality of our product pitch materials.
- Work with our Web team on the look and feel of ProbablyMonsters and Game websites.
- Collaborate with our internal team and vendor agencies to achieve great results while maintaining the quality of life and a right-sized team.
- 5+ years of relevant senior experience.
- Expert Fluency in the tools of the trade. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- In-house or Agency Graphic design experience in the gaming space.
- Animation/Motion Graphics skills a plus. Must be able to lead motion graphic assets.
- Undeniably excellent portfolio.