Creative Services Gaming, Director
About The ProbablyMonsters™ Central Team
Established in 2016, ProbablyMonsters is a next generation independent game company that creates long-lasting studios and exceptional games. Revolutionizing the way AAA game studios are built, ProbablyMonsters provides its teams the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers while delivering best-in-class entertainment through a positive people-first culture.
We have built three studios so far. Each of them has a unique identity built around the type of gamer experience they are creating. Knit together inside the ProbablyMonsters family culture, all studios are bonded by the core values of respect, trust, accountability, and approachability.
Supporting multiple simultaneous AAA game projects with shared resources and benefits, our Central Team connects all studios by the company’s mission to unite, guide, and empower developers to create exceptional entertainment experiences. Members of the Central team provide HR, Finance, IT, Engineering, Legal, Marketing, Biz Dev, and Operations guidance so our development studios get the confidence, security, and stability to create and ship their games free of distractions.
The Central Team is looking for a seasoned, world-class Creative Services Gaming, Director who can lead a team that provides high-quality, on-brand media services to our studios and marketing team.
Who You Are:
- You are a creative director, filmmaker, or creative producer with strong knowledge of and passion for the video game industry.
- You are excited at an opportunity to help us bring our confident, courageous, friendly, and honest brand and products to our audience.
What You Will Do:
- • You will help build out and then lead our in-house creative services team.
- Support our community team with motion graphics, bumpers, and graphic design.
- Support our marketing team and studios with video production, b-roll, and game capture services.
- Support our studios and business leaders with pitch and demonstration materials in a variety of situations.
- Support our web efforts with graphic design and UX.
- Experience capturing gameplay from Unreal, Unity or other AAA game engines.
- Expertise in capture devices and formats. (Prores/DNxHD, 4K/8k workflows).
- Strong Rolodex of high-quality production resources, and motion graphic workflows.
- Expertise in applied techniques with a working knowledge of docu-style video production, post-production, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics.
- Advanced-level proficiency Adobe creative suite or similar software (FCPx, DaVinci AVID.).
- Experience managing media in DAM.
- Basic understanding of Frame.IO.
- Ability to remove roadblocks in the production process.
- Collate individual project budgets into overall spend reporting.
- Ensure all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets.
- Create budget controls to drive accuracy in forecasting and estimating.
- Develop KPIs and report on the efficacy of marketing content.
- Communicate project statuses daily, flagging and troubleshooting potential issues.
- Maintain a high degree of attention to detail when managing project planning efforts, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from creative stakeholders.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter that can operate efficiently within ambiguous situations.