Manager, Technical Program Management, Platform
About ProbablyMonsters™ Studios
ProbablyMonsters Studios is a developer-led independent game company with the mission to unite, guide, and empower talented teams to create exceptional original games while thriving in stable and meaningful careers.
Our 3 studios are each developing an original game:
• Firewalk™ is working on a new multiplayer IP to be exclusively published by PlayStation
• Cauldron™ is developing a single-player, adventure-driven game
• Our RPG Team is creating a next-gen co-op RPG
We recently announced the largest Series A raise in gaming history at $250 million, which provides our teams with the resources and creative environment needed to foster stable, rewarding, and life-long careers. Our Monster mindset of people-first, our ethos of predictable excellence, and our purpose of inspiring a healthier industry has attracted 200+ likeminded professionals who unapologetically defend the sustainable home we have built together, a home free of storms that allows for focused creativity.
We are looking for a Manager, Technical Program Management, Platform to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for team design and implement strong, org-wide production practices. In this role, you will lead a small team of Technical Program Managers supporting centralized platform development that supports all products in the ProbablyMonster’s portfolio.
Who You Are:
- A TPM leader who is excited to build the foundational technologies that enable rapid, high quality games development.
- Excited about building systems, processes, and technologies in the games platform space.
- Able to develop large scale, agile production practices and execute on it.
- Unwavering in your desire to create a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Motivated and independent when possible, unafraid to ask for help when needed, and always willing to offer help.
What You Will Do:
- Lead and grow a feature delivery focused TPM team.
- Own leading and driving standardization of production practices across engineering, service, and QA organizations,
- Work with teams across the organization to develop agile production processes that provide visibility into delivering a high-quality platform on time.
- Own portions of the program management work as a productive member of the team.
- Drive development and tracking of Key Performance indicators for all features.
- Drive production practice improvements.
- Put people first, every time.
- Experience successfully building, managing, and growing a TPM team
- Experience as a technical program manager, product manager, or similar production experience
- Experience with the end-to-end product cycle for games development.
- Deep understanding of the product development lifecycle as it relates to games.
- Some hands-on games development experience
- Experience developing Platform KPIs and establishing SLAs that meet both the customer and the business’ needs.
- Experience in driving data driven decisions.
- An unwavering passion for the platform quality
Our commitment to you:
- A people-first culture founded on respect, trust, approachability, and accountability.
- A stable home that values your potential, deeply cares about your work-life balance, and is committed to investing in your craft and long-term career.
- Competitive benefits package including health and family benefits, employee assistance program, flexible and paid time off, financial benefits and professional and personal development.