Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Remote, United States Chicago, Illinois Diamond Bar, California
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,200+ fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like Honda, Bank of the West, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees.
But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
About You and this Role
This candidate will draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills to effectively partner with sales teams in North America.We are looking for a great team player who has solid experience in a sales operations function, who is passionate about executing sales ops solutions (sales performance management & forecasting methodologies) that will enable the North American sales team to increase productivity and grow.
- Oversee the sales funnel by ensuring that leads and opportunities are properly moving through the sales funnel with the correct velocity and conversion rates.
- Drive the development of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Coordinate with sales in the communication and enablement of new operational processes, tools, and policies.
- Leverage data to conduct in-depth analyses across areas of the business to develop an understanding of key value drivers, identifying improvement areas and opportunities.
- Work together with marketing and sales to analyze trends and identify sweet spots in order to define target market segments.
- Aid in the selection and evaluation of sales technology tools.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure proper lead management processes, metrics, and policies.
- Provide recommendations and take actions based on strategic objectives, forecasts, or performance metrics.
- 3+ years relevant experience in a sales operations environment.
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com.
- Exceptional interpersonal and management skills.
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accountability, while also able to collaborate cross-functional (sales, sales enablement, marketing, finance, etc)
- Analytical and detail-oriented with project management skills.
- Exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fluid, fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable environment.
What We Offer
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Check out what employees say about us on Glassdoor
- Working at a leading open-source company
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.