Quality Assurance Recife, Brazil
Liferay, Inc. is a uniquely profitable B2B enterprise software company with 1,000 fiery-eyed employees all across Europe, the Americas, Middle East, and Asia. As the leading provider of enterprise open source technologies, we have been recognized by Gartner for empowering businesses around the world to solve complex digital challenges. Our flagship product is the Liferay Digital Experience Platform, which companies like HP, Domino’s, and Airbus use to build customized experiences for their customers and employees. But we don’t just make awesome software, we are also fueled by a greater-than-profit vision. By building a vibrant business, making technology useful, and investing in communities, we make it possible for people to reach their full potential to serve others. We give our employees five days paid off to volunteer at charities they’re excited about, and Liferay donates 10% of our profits to charities around the world. Oh, we’re also self-funded which gives us the freedom to work on whatever we think brings the most value to customers and communities in the long run!
Liferay is looking for a QA Engineer to help ensure the company's software works every time and in all environments. Your primary responsibility will be to work with the engineering team to ensure new features and bug fixes. This position offers you an opportunity to work with multiple technologies including databases and application servers from multiple vendors. The impact of your work will be seen by many of the largest companies in the world.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- CET-4 or equivalent
- Good programming skills and a solid foundation in Java
- Experience with relational databases
- Able to complete tasks with minimal assistance
- Extremely hard-working, self-motivated, and detailed oriented
- Experience with Selenium
- Working knowledge of QA methodology and testing techniques
- Salary package w/ competitive benefits according to qualifications and experience;
- Attractive benefits;
- A place to be yourself, in which everyone can grow personally and professionally;
- Flexible schedule;
- A positive and collaborative work culture
- Work in a fast-growing, successful company with incredible mission and values: https://www.liferay.com/company/our-story
Liferay is committed to the equal treatment of all candidates, customers, and employees and to fostering a culture of dignity at work. Our operating procedure provides for equal opportunities in recruitment and employment with the aim to eliminate discrimination against any job applicant or employee on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, religion or beliefs, marital or civil partnerships status, family or dependency status, disability, pregnancy and maternity or membership of a traveling community.