Not Applicable Bangalore, India
About you and the role
We are looking for dynamic Sales Managers who love taking on new challenges, connecting with people and moving the sales process forward. You will play an integral role in generating interest in Liferay, developing relationships with potential customers, consultants and SI partners on the front end of the sales cycle, proposing Liferay DXP based solutions to identified opportunities and enhancing Liferay’s brand as a valuable solution provider
- Use prospecting tools (calling, emailing, networking and social selling) to research, identify and generate new business opportunities in North & East Sate Government Ministries/ Departments/ PSU’s.
- Connect with the decision makers at target department/ministries that are involved in buying decision
- Map Customers, Consultants, Partners and SI in the region and nurture relationships with them.
- Identify the opportunities at the inception phase itself and position Liferay Solutions in opportunity and enabling pre-RFP specking.
- Create opportunities based on Liferay Solutions with prospective departments that delivers value to them and nurture the opportunity to closure.
- Qualify RFP against an established criteria and work with the sales engineering team to prepare value propositions and proposals.
- Giving presentation and arranging demonstration of the products to different government departments and stakeholders.
- Revenue Generation from New Business.
- Participate in Business Plan and execute the strategy to expand business in the assigned geography/Vertical.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly targets of given revenue quota.
- Total 8+ years of Sales Experience in the technology space with 5+ years of experience in Software/Solution Selling in North/East State Govt. Ministries/PSU/departments.
- Experience of working with Government departments/ State PSU’s in the states of North India (UP, Delhi, Haryana etc.) and East India (Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal etc.) and delivering business performance.
- Good market knowledge and relationships in the ecosystem including SI’s, OEM’s, Consultants etc. from the regions is mandatory.
- Experience in driving business and maintaining client relationships.
- Strong planning, organization and communication abilities.
- Ability to effectively organize, research and prepare for calls.
- Strong problem-solving skills; high level of attention to detail; self-driven; result oriented
- High energy and motivation to maintain high activity volumes and meet performance goals.
- Proactive and willing to learn
- A background within a high volume (sales/targets/activity) sales environment preferred
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth.
What We Offer
Equal Opportunities Employer - Statement