Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Role: Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - NA
Start Date: September 2021
Who we are
We redesigned coaching for the digital age.
Ezra delivers the highest quality professional coaching to employees using industry leading app-based technology. Our world class technology enables quality coaching sessions, a seamless user journey and regular reporting like never before.
With 50+ years’ experience delivering world class coaching in 66 countries we’re best placed to drive the coaching revolution. In just over a year, we have grown to become the fastest growing virtual coaching solution globally, supporting many of the world's leading companies with high impact, 1:1 personalized coaching.
At Ezra we use innovative technology to achieve the greatest user experience, but the heart of the service is the quality and diversity of our global coaching pool.
Now, everyone can be better with a coach.
The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner - NA is responsible for finding and recruiting high calibre talent within the digital and professional services space. They will work closely with the wider Ezra team and LHH sales teams to proactively identify hiring needs in terms of geographies, languages, relevant experience, skills and credentials. Actively building a well-rounded talent community that mirrors our customers’ needs will be key. The Sr. Talent Acquisition Partner – NA will be able to communicate the story of Ezra, thus attracting top quality talent who are excited to be part of our mission.
This is a self-starter role that requires the ability to execute in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. The ideal candidate will have a collaborative approach and will be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. This person excels in prioritization and managing shifting business needs. They are intensely organised, have worked extensively with ATS/CRM systems, has experience in a recruitment and/or candidate facing role, and is passionate about building the best-in-class talent community in the industry.
What You’ll Do
- Independently manage 15-25 full time roles across multiple functions and business units
- Talent acquisition advisor to hiring managers
- Develop and operationalize recruiting strategies that weaves data analytics, value-fit, diversity throughout the hiring process
- Build and execute recruiting strategies which include target lists, job description review, candidate assessment, sourcing methodologies, research, proactive cold calling and candidate development, interviewer preparation and coaching, feedback collection, and offer negotiations
- Create strong internal and external relationships in the function/industry to build a candidate pipeline for current and future openings
- Talent acquisition advisor to hiring managers Engage with key leaders to ensure strategic alignment
- Partner with Talent Acquisition peers to share talent, market intelligence, and best practice recruiting methodology
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the Ezra leadership team
- Act as the candidates’ point of contact throughout the recruitment process – screening applications, conducting phone screens, coordinating interviews, sending status updates, handling rejections and offers
- Utilize passive and direct sourcing techniques, and seek new methods and innovative solutions related to internet sourcing tools and social media recruiting to identify and attract prospective candidates and build talent pipeline
- Work on special projects or assignments beyond your regional scope as requested
- Post-secondary education in a related field: Business, Professional Services, Technology, Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years of progressive and proven experience in recruiting; two years of agency recruiting experience a plus
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Understanding of Recruitment Marketing software is a plus
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods
- Knowledge of Employer Branding strategies
- Clear decision maker; confident in own judgement and expertise
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills; demonstrates strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work in order to achieve demanding goals
- Able to produce new ideas, approaches or insights; creates innovative solutions to problems
- Business proficiency in English with a second language preferred (French, Spanish)
What we are:
- Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
- Your own world class coach
- Competitive benefits package
- Flexible working, a weekly wellbeing hour and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to having a thriving, diverse team where everyone has a voice and feels able to be themselves. We believe that through valuing our uniqueness and respecting our differences, we can achieve more and that diversity adds to our culture. Attracting and developing a diverse workforce that reflects the communities in which we serve is essential to us.