Marketing Intern (6 month contract)
The primary responsibilities of this role are to provide frontline marketing support to the LHH business by supporting the implementation of the UK & Ireland marketing activities.
- Marketing Director, UK & Ireland
- You will be responsible for managing the brand awareness of LHH through its website; updating the blog posts and regular updates to key landing pages
- Ensure that all website pages are optimised to create lead generating opportunities and drive inbound client leads.
- Work with key stakeholders to help execute our annual events programme. Work with the marketing team to organise, promote and manage events, seminars, round tables, webinars corporate hospitality and presence at exhibitions and conferences.
- Support in the delivery of LHH’s contribution to 3rd party events including the creation of sponsorship material, aiding our speakers in creating material for their seminars.
- Support the Marketing Director to implement multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate new business opportunities and follow up activities to nurture leads through the marketing funnel.
- Manage all LHH UK & Ireland social media channels to ensure regular scheduling of posts to generate engagement with our target audience and drive inbound traffic to our website
- Support in the production of our sales and marketing collateral that meet our current and future business needs including creating case studies, testimonials and other client lead generating material.
- Support in the creation of original content and insight to enhance LHH’s brand awareness and thought leadership positioning.
- B2B marketing campaign lead generation experience an asset
- Use of Hootsuite or similar social media management platforms as asset
- Experience of organising, promoting and managing the logistics of physical and virtual events
- Good understanding of multichannel marketing
- Copy writing experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot an advantage
- Knowledge of Sitecore an advantage
Skills and attributes required
- Marketing degree
- Self-starter who can demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective management of multiple stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to navigate ambiguity
- Contract: contract
- Contract Type: Full Time, 6 months contract
- Hours: 37.5
- Schedule: 9am-5:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Salary: Depending on Experience
The world of work is changing fast.
Profound changes at profound speed.
But whereas many see change as an existential threat,
a select few see it as an opportunity to make a difference.
An opportunity to deliver lifelong employability to a generation of talent in transition.
An opportunity to develop leaders, recognizing the capabilities needed for today,
while nurturing the expertise needed for the future.
And an opportunity to look beyond what’s right for a company, to what’s right for society as a whole.
And out of the few that see these opportunities, there are even fewer placed to actually deliver them.
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we have the scale, the expertise and the insight, not only to identify these opportunities, but to realize them.
Transforming workforces though career transition, talent development and strategic advisory.
Developing future skills, flexibility and foresight, delivered with a distinctly human heart.
We’re obsessively passionate, and quantifiably effective.
Making a difference to everyone we work with and for. And delivering it on a global scale.
Because opportunities aren’t there to be observed.
They’re there to be taken.
This is LHH.
This is Opportunity, delivered.
LHH is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For additional information on our Diversity and Inclusion policy, please consult the following link: https://www.lhh.com/us/en/diversity-and-inclusion