Administator - Detour Gold
AdministratorThe Kal Tire Mining Tire Group has been servicing mine sites since 1972 where we quickly established a reputation for reliability, innovation and outstanding service. Our objective remains simple: to deliver services and products of measurable value to our customers. Kal Tire now operates in 15 countries and continues to grow every day. With our team developing, we are seeking an individual who is keen to progress in their career, passionate about leading people and delivering quality service.
Detour Lake mine site is located approximately 185 km northeast from the town of Cochrane, Ontario. It is a year-round open pit operation, with camp accommodations provided.
The Administrator is responsible for maintaining the accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll for the mine site or branch location. They will assist the Site Supervisor or branch with customer reporting, safety documentation and training documentation for site personnel. As part of their administrative duties, they will monitor inventory in TOMS, vehicle fleet and equipment as well as generate all general correspondence for customers as required.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
· Extensive office experience working independently and without supervision in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven and substantial experience with account collections including small claims courts and liens.
· Demonstrated experience working with a variety of software programs. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
· Well-developed communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills are a must.
· Experience in an administrative support function an asset.
· Contribute to an upbeat and safe atmosphere in the workplace.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Valid driver’s licence.
· Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
· Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
· Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.