Sales Representative (Front Counter) - Fort McMurray
Front Counter Sales Representative
We are looking for an individual that can provide excellent customer service as a front counter representative.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability.
- Ability to work in a fast paste environment
- Basic math skills and computer program knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective teamwork and collaboration
- Capable of building trusting relationships with customers
- Familiarity with consumer behaviour principles
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Being good at effective problem solving, planning, and organizing
- A welcoming and content attitude
- Greet and direct customer
- Answer incoming calls while handling customers inquiries, concerns, or questions
- Make sure customers have a positive visit to our store
- Gain knowledge with products and stay up-to-date with new products, services and tire/rim inventory
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Resolving customers complaints or issues with speed and professionalism
- Manage database records and keep all customer accounts up-to-date with keywords/notes
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Provide accurate information ( product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Strong personal commitment to health and safety.