Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.
The main function of the Dispatcher is providing a high level of customer service while matching customer needs with services provided by technicians on the road. In addition the dispatcher also will create work orders, coordinate service technicians and balance work orders with current inventory.
If you meet these requirements, we want to hear from you!
- Extensive office experience working independently and without supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven and substantial experience providing the best possible customer service while managing multiple competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of software programs. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills are a must.
- Experience in an administrative support function an asset.
- Contribute to an upbeat and safe atmosphere in the workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Competitive wages, with benefits, while gaining fundamental business knowledge.
- Working with a Well-Established Company – Kal Tire has been in business since 1953 and currently has over 250 store locations across Canada. Continued expansion plans lead to career advancement opportunities.
- Technology – We grant everyone access to the newest tools and technology in both the automotive and business sectors, allowing all of our team members to gain the newest skills in today’s market.