Pricing and Product Administrator
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 260 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
The Pricing and Product Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining product and pricing within Kal Tire’s various systems. The role involves liaising with suppliers and Purchasing Directors, regarding product line-ups and pricing updates. A keen attention to detail is required to ensure accuracy of information and setup within the system. This role includes various analytical components such as: product line comparisons, cost/price evaluations, inventory holdings and potential inventory impacts resulting from price changes.
Product and Pricing Maintenance
- Liaise with Suppliers, Buyers, and Purchasing Directors in order to successfully administer a portfolio of programs.
- Set up and maintain Product Masters ensuring all products are setup with the required specifications.
- Set up pricing programs, end-user rebates, pricing specials and promotional offers.
- Manage the life cycle of a product by checking stock levels and engaging with Suppliers on product status.
- Maintain customer pricing lists as per the National Account agreements.
- Request invoice credit/rebills from Suppliers for pricing inaccuracies.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting for Management and Buyers, including price comparisons and inventory levels.
- Review warehouse transactions to ensure product pricing accuracy.
- Utilize reports to validate setup of product, pricing, and various other administrative duties.
- Review various system audit reports and correct any resulting issues.
- Demonstrate computer and technical skills necessary to perform work in multiple systems with varying intricacies.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to product and pricing across all systems.
- Review Ecommerce to ensure accuracy of product information, pricing, and rebate offerings.
- Document system related defects or requests for enhancements.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute system readiness testing with each new software release.
- Assist all locations with product and pricing related inquires.
- Train and coach new team members.
- Communicate various price updates, promotions and marketing specials to Kal locations.
- Create and maintain procedural documentation.
- Assist with other departmental responsibilities as necessary.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional/administration experience considered an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Works independently but also an effective team player.
- Highly organized, capable of multi-tasking and managing priorities.
- Quick learner and comfortable with technology.
- Detail oriented, methodical, and calculated.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Wisely considers alternatives and takes responsibility for decisions.
- Adaptable – open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure.
- Continuous Improvement – questions and challenges current process and systems to identify opportunities for improvements. Creates way to be successful.
- Excel – intermediate to advanced experience required.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Occasional overtime required.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking Apply below!