Commercial Sales Representative
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and tire services provider and a global leader in mining tire services. With over 250 stores, four warehouses and 10 retread plants in Canada, and servicing more than 150 mine sites across five continents, Kal Tire is a truly global company. Kal Tire’s more than 6,500 team members intently focus on providing customers with trustworthy advice, great products and fantastic service.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Commercial Sales Representative plays an integral role in the Commercial Sales Team. This role is responsible for acquiring new accounts and continuing to foster and grow established accounts within the established territory in Southwestern Ontario. The Commercial Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing and building trusted customer relationships through solution-based selling approach and by providing excellence in customer service.
Critical to this role, is the ability to prospect proactively for new business and identify areas of opportunities for growth in competitive markets.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years territory sales and account management experience, preferable in a related industry.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while marinating established sales quotas.
- Strong understanding and experience in qualifying opportunities, generating new business, pre-visit planning, account development and time management.
- Proven ability to identify needs, handle rejections and customer conversion.
Education and Special Requirements
- University or college diploma or degree in business, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Flexible to travel as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
Kal Tire offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.