NP/PA Urgent Care - Delaware/Maryland - ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care #17210
ChristianaCare-GoHealth Urgent Care
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant Opportunity Within Established Urgent Care Network in Delaware / Maryland!
What can we offer you?
- Benefits Eligible options include Full-Time, Full-time Flex (.95), which is 3 days/week, or Part-Time options of .78, .63 or .5 FTE.
- Per Diem options are also available.
- Ask about our 'weekends only' option, too! We have several options that can work for your lifestyle.
Hours of Operation: Most centers are open daily 8-8 with some weekends 9-5.
Location(s): We currently have 10 locations in Delaware and 2 in Maryland. (Reach out to learn more about locations open for your timeframe to start).
We are setting a new standard for urgent care in your community.
We provide a different type of urgent care experience for our dedicated providers who are doing the work they love. Our practice model brings together board certified Physicians and Advanced Practitioners in innovative treatment centers, with the resources and support of ChristianaCare behind them. We are the front door to quality connected care.
GoHealth Urgent Care is a different kind of practice.
- Partnering with ChristianaCare allows us to offer continuity for patient care through access to extensive resources and specialists, including shared advanced EMR (eClinicalWorks) that is fully integrated with ChristianaCare.
- You will enjoy the variety of ages, acute conditions and procedures that drew you to urgent care.
- Additionally, providers enjoy an excellent salary and two bonus programs: Daily Volume Bonus paid monthly based on patient visit metrics met per shift (to reward those who work at the busier centers) and a Quarterly Bonus of up to 10% on top of your clinical base salary. Pick up additional shifts at the per diem rate - It's your work-life balance.
- Ask about a Sign-On Bonus for benefits' eligible positions!
- Enjoy ChristianaCare benefits, for those who qualify.
- At least one year recent full time experience in urgent care or emergency medicine.
- Board certified NP or PA and able to be licensed in the state of DE and/or MD.
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading initial EKGs, X-rays and seeing all ages.
We are Committed to Quality Care
Our Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
We look forward to sharing more with you.