Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care has an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner to join our specialized team.
- Our Pediatric Nurse Practitioners have a minimum of 2 years recent experience in either emergency medicine or urgent care and comfortable with the pace, procedures and assessment of all that walks in the door.
- Two Pediatric locations: Portland (Cedar Hills) and Vancouver (Cascade Park) with hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days/week.
GoHealth was founded in 2013 on the philosophy that patients deserve the highest quality of care in a walk-in environment. GoHealth Urgent Care has grown to over 160 centers across 12 states in just a few years.
Our team members GO above and beyond for our patients, communities and each other to ensure effortless, personal and connected experiences. That’s why we partner with the most innovative and integrated health systems and hire the most knowledgeable professionals.
In the Pacific Northwest, we’ve partnered with locally owned Legacy Health, one of the most respected healthcare networks in the region, to create a substantial network of urgent care centers across Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
- PA/NP: 2 years of Full Time experience in an Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine setting required
- Comfortable with minor procedures (sutures, casts, splints, etc.), reading EKGs and X-rays.
- Board certified in Pediatrics
We Are Committed to Quality Care
Our Legacy Health-GoHealth Urgent Care locations have been accredited by the Urgent Care Association. The only program of its kind, this accreditation was awarded for GoHealth Urgent Care's excellence in both certification and quality and safety standards. This accomplishment signifies our continued dedication to the patients we serve.
When you join our collaborative teams, you can rest assured that your career growth and satisfaction will be handled with the same care that we put into growing our organization. Our modern facilities and innovations will help elevate the way you practice. And, you’ll have more opportunities to expand your professional experience and utilize your advanced clinical training.