**EXCELLENT BONUS PROGRAM: Quarterly target bonus of up to 5% based on the customer satisfaction scores of your locations. AND up to $450 per month for a productivity bonus if certain center metrics are met.**
At GoHealth Urgent Care, we place the needs of our patients first - by providing an effortless patient experience, a welcoming culture of care and seamless integration with market-leading health systems and our communities.
We are looking for Full Time and Per Diem Paramedics in Black Mountain, NC.
In a collaborative manner, Paramedic provides support to the Medical Providers, Radiologic Technologist, and patients through a variety of tasks, including but not limited to patient care management, organization, and communication. Responsibilities include front desk registration, patient vital sign collection, social and medical history collection, point of care testing, medication administration, and provider assistance within office procedures.
This role completes all activities accurately, with high quality and in a timely manner while living our vision and mission to become the urgent care Partner of choice by re-defining value and access to quality care through an effortless experience, a culture of care, and seamlessly integrating with our partners and communities. This vision is achieved through our core values of Collaboration, Innovation, Diversity and Inclusion, Courage and Integrity and Accountability.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Associate Degree, Preferred
- 0-2+ years of Paramedic experience
- 3+ years of Paramedic experience preferred
- Pediatric care experience preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required or must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- Licensed by the Department of Health as Paramedic, required
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Demonstrated competency in the following,
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) testing
- Venipuncture procedures
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
Why Join Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO
- Quarterly performance bonuses