EssenceMediacom |Manager - DigitalApply Now
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Associate Business Director - Digital to join us.
Reporting of the role - Manager Digital
3 best things about the job:
- Scope to work in a horizontally integrated structure.
- In addition to traditional media, exposure to new age media, mobile, data and digital mandate, OOH etc.
- Scope to work on various target segments.
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Gain client-confidence with sheer display of category, media and SOP understanding
- Bond with internal team with an ability to integrate across functions within and outside Mediacom and GroupM.
In six months, you would have:
- Involve in strategic planning.
- Create a 360-planning approach for new campaign.
- Ability to draw insights through data mining and articulate strategy
- Ability to converse with internal and external audience across paid-owned and earned media
- Eye for details and accuracy in all submissions
In 12 months, you would have:
- Converse on measurement metrics across touchpoint based on campaign objectives
- Win awards in both internal and external forums like FOM, Cannes, Smarties, RAMAI, etc.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To Manage all aspects of a client’s media campaigns across brands and across media.
- To supervise and design media plans using appropriate media tools.
- To create culture of innovation and have all contribute to creative media solutions.
- To proactively provide inputs/ directions to client and be responsive for client needs
- To initiate and drive quality analysis and cross-category case studies
- Facilitate development of team members through on –the-job coaching and initiate developmental training.
- To ensure smooth team functioning and timely resolution of team conflicts
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in the similar role
- Acute inquisitiveness and understanding of an entrepreneur’s mindset.
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills.
- Must have business acumen to understand allocation of resources and right proposition selling to clients. Revenue responsibility.
- Ability to understand 360* mediums – Offline & Online and their role in shaping clients’ businesses. Understating of media buying/ planning/ brand investments/ tools used.
- Client and Agency balance preferred.
- Maturity and stature of the candidate is necessary as he/she will manage an existing team and clients.
- Client and people management and servicing is key.
More about EssenceMediacom:
We are a global communications agency leading with breakthrough thinking, building explosive growth for brands, and helping our clients see the bigger picture. Our daring global network of 10,000 influencers help our clients breach traditional boundaries in media, uncover novel ideas, and unleash exponential growth. EssenceMediacom challenges conventional thinking to build, propel, and supercharge our clients’ businesses at scale and lead our industry in critical areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion, and sustainability.
EssenceMediacom understands that our people are tasked with big goals: building breakthrough growth for brands and leading with breakthrough thinking in our industry. Our people are at the heart of this work because their ideas will enable us to decode the intersections of people, content, and technology to bring our aspirations to life. Our success is down to our eclectic, diverse, and talented people. EssenceMediacom is a place for us to grow our careers and expand our horizons. EssenceMediacom is committed to building an agency culture that supports our people, puts diversity at the forefront of our operations, and creates opportunity for all. This collective culture will be our “new power” where ideas are freely exchanged, and collaboration is actively encouraged in a place where you can innovate in our hyperconnected world.