Director of Digital Marketing , ELP
The Ramsey Solutions ELP (Endorsed Local Providers) program is looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to drive the growth of the Financial and SmartVestor referral program. Each year, hundreds of thousands of Dave’s listeners work with Dave’s recommended financial professionals across the nation.
“Ideas are a dime a dozen; people who execute them are not.” — Dave Ramsey
ELP is a business built on leaders who default to action. We’re looking for a marketing leader who has a vision and a strategy for lead generation but also rolls up their sleeves and executes those plans alongside of the team they are leading.
“Success is a pile of failure you are standing on.” — Dave Ramsey
A good marketing leader for ELP is savvy and confident but also possesses the humility to acknowledge that the helm of the ship they’re taking over has been built by trial and error. We drive growth by trying new things . . . some of which will fail along the way.
“Be weird.” — Dave Ramsey
We are looking to hire a team member that excels in their craft; they have risen above the average marketing director. We’re looking for someone who has a vast marketing arsenal tactics that work—from guerrilla marketing to the latest cutting-edge digital campaigns.
“Goals convert vision into ENERGY.” — Dave Ramsey
Working directly with the VP of Financial and SmartVestor, this role will create attainable goals for the team to drive toward. There are two critical success criteria for this role: Craft the growth vision for the business through marketing, and lead the marketing team to the success of that vision. While it is quite simple, it isn’t necessarily easy.
“Be intense, passionate, and fired up, but about things that matter—things that change your life and legacy.” — Dave Ramsey
The people here are passionate. We’re convinced that the work we do matters on a grand scale. We’re not just helping people find a world-class financial professional and great insurance—we’re helping change the legacy of families through sound financial decisions. The work we do here is changing the world.
- Strategize and create and manage a wide variety of engaging online tactics, including lead generation, sales communication, and product marketing.
- Develop innovative ideas to connect customer needs with the business’ goals
- Hire, lead, and grow team members
- 5–7 years of digital marketing experience
- 2–3 years of team leadership experience
- Passion for serving, learning, and mentoring
- Familiarity with Dave Ramsey’s principles (bonus points for reading EntreLeadership)
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers every week
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Working with amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one unbelievable Christmas Party
If you want to know how it feels to work in a place that respects the balance of work, family, and fun, hit that apply button. We can’t wait to hear from you!