Marketing Research Analyst
Every day, we talk to people who are $100,000 deep (or more!) in student loan debt. In fact, 43 million borrowers have about $1.5 trillion of student loan debt—that’s trillion with a T. When is enough, enough? We’ve been lied to. The system is broken. This generation is falling into the bondage of debt because of the lack of knowledge and education. But we’re here to debunk the myths that you need to take out student loans to go to college, put up with a monthly car payment, and have a credit score. There’s another way. That’s why our mission is to provide biblically based, common-sense education and empowerment that give HOPE to everyone in every walk of life. If you’re passionate about joining that mission, apply today!
The Research Team at Ramsey Solutions seeks to better understand our audiences, our brands, the subjects we teach on, and the behaviors and attitudes held by our current and potential customers. Through marketing research methodologies such as customer interviews, focus groups, and research surveys it’s our goal to generate breakthrough insights that ultimately help to influence the business decisions we make.
As a Marketing Research Analyst, you will lead research studies and programs from beginning to end. From the discovery phase to sampling to presentation, you will be responsible for providing recommendations and guidance for senior leadership. Does this sound like you? If so please read on:
What Winning Looks Like
- Oversee the development and execution of original research across all phases of a study, from projects small to large in size
- Lead the ideation and design of research methodologies that with a laser-focus address the needs and goals of stakeholders
- Execute on the design of research questionnaires, focus groups and/or customer interviews
- Perform statistical analysis on qualitative and quantitative data using various platforms
- Develop reports and presentations for senior leadership that clearly communicate
- Develop research programs that automate insights, increase frequency, and create opportunity for self-service
Skills Needed To Win:
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing research or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, psychology, or related field
- Questionnaire Design: Demonstrate a deep understanding of various question types and scales; innovating new ways to capture relevant consumer data, expertise in survey programming techniques
- Storytelling Ability: Able to interpret data, identify key points, and turn those into a high-level story narrative for senior leadership
- Organization Skills: Ability to organize and lead multiple studies/programs simultaneously
- Problem Solving: Ability to think through the problems our business units face and develop hypotheses, using both logic and creativity
- Adaptability: we work with several clients across the organization operating in different contexts. An understanding of various business models and a level of business acumen is a plus.
- Constant Learner: stays up to date on social, demographic and consumer behavior trends, in addition to new discoveries in the field of marketing research
About Ramsey Solutions:
- We’re a debt-free company that was founded in 1992 by Dave Ramsey.
- We have over 900 team members who are 100% dedicated to our mission.
- We believe collaboration, innovation and a shared sense of mission come from being present with each other. That’s why all of our team members work together under one roof at our headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee.
And by the way, we're not stuffy or corporate around here. Here are some of the perks and benefits at Ramsey Solutions:
- A 401(k) match of 4% after one year as a team member (you can still contribute in the first year)
- Health insurance on day one with a $500 HSA match every year
- One fully paid workweek of ministry time after one year to volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Generous PTO and paid sick time off
- We prioritize work-life balance and rarely exceed a 40-hour work week
- Weekly devotionals with world-renowned speakers, pastors and authors
- $300/year to put toward achieving your fitness goals
- Casual dress and work environment
- It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.