Sales Support, B2B
Do you have what it takes to be on our Pro Support team for one of Nashville’s best places to work? That’s right! We’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville by the Nashville Business Journal 11 times!
Are you an unusually organized person? Do you have all your friends’ and family members’ birthdays in your calendar? Do you have a servant’s heart? Do you love helping others be more successful? Do you go above and beyond to complete tasks with excellence? If you answered yes to these questions, please read on.
The Endorsed Local Providers (ELP) program at Ramsey Solutions is looking for a rock star to join their Pro Support team. This person will interact daily with our in-house coaches as well as ELP professionals across the country.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Work with our ELP Professionals on all customer service-related communication
- Respond to all emails and voicemails within 24 business hours
- Provide administrative support to Pros and on-site coaches
- Maintain database with updated notes and status for all Pros
- Conduct research and complete projects within timelines
- Maintain compliance checks for all programs
Skills Needed to Win:
- Has strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Is energized by serving others
- Is comfortable talking on the phone
- Is extremely organized and LOVES details
- Enjoys improving processes and having fun while doing it
- Is an excellent multitasker with the ability to prioritize well
- Anticipates the needs of others and thinks two steps ahead
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy
And by the way, we’re not stuffy and corporate around here. We protect our culture and care about your work environment. Our leadership really communicates and listens! Because of that, we offer perks and benefits such as . . .
- 401(k) match on first 4%
- HSA match: $500 a year
- World-renowned speakers on a weekly basis
- Ministry time: We pay you for one full workweek, so you can volunteer for your favorite charity or nonprofit
- Ongoing personal and professional development training by the best in the industry
- Core values that promote work-life balance, excellence in the ordinary, and a self-employed mentality
- Wellness reimbursement to put toward hitting the gym
- Free Costco or Sam’s Club membership
- Workingwith amazing people in a culture where we recognize each other’s wins and celebrate together often with monthly lunches and on-the-clock, fun activities such as our company-wide Spelling Bee, annual Battle of the Bands, and one legendary Christmas Party
It’s a calling, and we’re on a mission to change lives. Join the crusade! Apply now.